delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, April 26, 2010

California Coral




While I enjoy a good mani/pedi I rarely find time in my busy schedule to drag myself to the nail salon. Instead I have invested in a few staple colors and twice a week I pamper myself. California coral is my new favorite color; it has just the right amount of peach and pink and instantly reminds me of summer! What is your favorite nail polish color?


California Coral $8 by Essie
Fatty Ring by Ariel Gordon Jewelry

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You have a blog! Now I don't feel like the only weirdo I know who puts all my random thoughts out there for the world to see. We're coming up to the Bay in a few weeks. Looking forward to see you guys.

    Nice ring :)

    ReplyDelete