delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, April 19, 2010

Shoe Envy


I don't know about you, but i fell in love with the Cynthia Vincent shoe collection for Target well before it hit stores on April 18th! I patiently waited for the 18th to arrive while carefully plotting my plan. I called 7 Targets yesterday and even convinced Ian to drive to Daly City only to come up empty handed. I finally resorted to checking inventory levels in all Northern California stores via Milo.com but unfortunately all stores were sold out in my size. The only place I found them was Ebay but I refuse to pay twice as much (even if it's only $60) to the person who bought every pair online and ruined my scavenger hunt. I guess it wasn't meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment