delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Books


{Inspiration via books}

{Before: Our mismatched bookshelf}

{The paper I used to recover our books - primarily cream, taupe and brown to match our living room}

{After: Our books recovered - what a difference a little bit of paper makes}

I saw the inspiration picture a few weeks ago and instantly knew that it would only be a matter of time until I recovered all the books on our bookshelf. The inspiration picture used hardcover antique books, which lends itself to a more 3-dimensional display, however, I chose to recover the ones we already own due to lack of storage space in our 1 bedroom apartment. I love how the paper easily transforms a mismatched and cluttered bookshelf into a beautiful and cohesive story. Now I need to figure out which books are which so that we can actually read them at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment