delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


{Baseball for Dad...missing you}


{Football for my Stepdad John (if only they had wine cookies)}


{Tennis for Gramps - RIP}


{Golf for Phil (and Ian if you count Sierra as a child)}

{Sailing for my Stepbrother Will - it's his first father's day}


{Camping just because they are so cute! Dad's like to camp, don't they?}

{BBQ because all Dad's love to grill}

I found these Cookies on Amy Atlas' blog and I can't tell you how inspired I was. I'm amazing at the variety, who knew a single cookie creator had a different design for all the important father's I know!

These cookie's make me even more excited for the Cookie Decorating class I signed up for next weekend - more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment