delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Baking Dilemma



{Banana Pudding}


{Lemon Bars}

{Blackberry or Blueberry Crumble Bars}

{Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes}

I haven't baked in a while (3 weeks to be exact) and I really miss it! Since I am actually going to be home this weekend, I am planning on baking one of the many recipes I have piling up. I've finally narrowed my choices down to 4, but now I can't choose between them. Any suggestions?

Images via myrecipes.com, cometothetable.blogspot.com, tastykitchen.com, and latimesblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. If you ask me, I say berry crumble. If you ask Alex he says Banana puddin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still vote for the cupcakes, but that banana pudding looks awfully yummy. I mean, if you wanted to make both, I wouldn't be opposed...

    ReplyDelete