delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Donner Summit


I have a new found love for Donner Summit pictured above and here. Ian proposed while hiking over the weekend and even brought mini bottles of champagne to toast to the occasion. Needless to say it was a wonderful surprise and one of the happiest moments of my life! Now I need to figure out how to juggle work, culinary school, and wedding planning...let me know if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. I put in some serious man hours researching venues, photographers, florists, etc. I have it all typed up into an excel spreadsheet if you want it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO HUG YOU AND FAWN OVER YOUR AMAZING RING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding...I would love it Ariel!!! Thanks Rach, I can't wait to see you either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweh! congrats! :)
    That looks like a big rock (your ring of course although you're surrounded by big rocks...)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete