delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I especially love breakfast on Sunday. It is the perfect excuse for a overly fussy breakfast and this past weekend I decided on Pancakes. Instead of your typical pancakes I decided to make homemade buttermilk pancakes with fresh Strawberries and Bananas. I used a variation of this recipe and was very pleased with the results. I wish I had time to make breakfasts like this every morning, but for now I guess I'll have to settle for Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delish as always! I posted pics from our happy hour on the blog, check it outtttt

    xoxo
    Rach

    vivelagoos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete