delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, January 17, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, and more Flowers

{Monochromatic and Unstructured}

{Colorful and Whimsical}

{Organic and Bright}

{Simple and Sweet}

{Muted and Understated}

When envisioning our wedding we knew that flowers would play a large part, but that's about it. I had been putting off researching flowers and florists for quite some time because it was so overwhelming, with so many varieties and styles of flowers I couldn't begin to narrow them down. As we approached the 7 month mark I decided it was time to stop avoiding it and finally embrace the ever daunting world of flowers. I quickly realized that I would be happy with almost any flowers as long as they were yellow and just like that another wedding hurdle was crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment