delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, February 14, 2011

Homemade with Love

Heart Peppermint Patty Centers

Chocolate Covered Peppermint Patty Hearts

Homemade Vanilla Marshmallows

Chocolate Cover Marshmallows

Homemade Candies

I have never been overly excited about Valentine's day, but this year I decided I should practice some of the techniques I've learned in class. We recently learned how to temper chocolate and what better way to say I love you than chocolate on Valentine's day. Both Ian and I have class tonight so I prepared these chocolates and a handmade card to surprise him with when we both get home later tonight. I hope you get to spend today and everyday with the person you LOVE!

Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment