delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding Invitations

Colorful Invite via Stylemepretty

One Love Invitations via OnceWed

Love Mix Wedding Invitations from Beast Pieces

Stamp Save the Date Invitations found on Love Our Way

Fabric Flower Invitations from Merriment Designs

Selecting our wedding invitations wasn't easy. I knew I wanted something graphic and after our DIY Save the Date (seen here) I knew it had to be different. After scouring the internet for what felt like months, I eventually realized that what I wanted did not exist and that I needed to design my own. I have absolutely NO experience designing invitations, but after playing around on the computer for a few hours our invitations were born.

I am happy to announce that the invitations I designed are on the way to the printer, and I spent all weekend making envelope liners to pull the whole look together. I can't show you them just yet because they aren't being sent out for a few more months so instead I have included a variety of sources I used for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment