delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, May 20, 2011

Shoes


I have been on the hunt for wedding shoes for months but with my first fitting quickly approaching I have started to get worried. I always planned on finding the perfect pair of yellow shoes to brighten up my all white wedding day ensemble, but I made my search much more difficult the day I ordered my dress. My dress was custom fit to me and when I placed the order they asked me how high my shoes would be, I really had no idea at the time so I just guessed around 3" Fast forward 6 months and 3" yellow wedges are hard to come by. My shoes pretty much have to be wedges since we will be walking through grass and in retrospect I probably should've had my dress made to wear flats. I have expanded my search to include white and grey shoes although yellow is still my first choice. I realize that the majority of these shoes probably don't look like wedding shoes to you but like most of my wedding that's what I am going for. I hope to find a pair of shoes that reflects my personality without the inevitable bridal lace and rhinestones. Which color or pair would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Kate Spade has GORGEOUS shoes this summer, including some cute yellow flats if it's not too late to change the length of your dress!

    ReplyDelete