delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 days and counting

September 2008 - Our first hike to the top of Donner Summit

October 2008 - At Muir Beach with Sierra as a puppy

November 2008 - in Costa Rica on our first Vacation

May 2009 - in Maui for my Birthday

Septemeber 2009 - In Chicago celebrating Ian's birthday a bit late

August 2010 - vacationing in Guerneville

September 2010 - on Donner Summit and engaged!
February 2011 - Engagement pictures at Fort Chronkite


As our wedding quickly approaches I have found myself completely caught up in every detail. I realize it's time to take a step back and actually enjoy the few days we have left as an engaged couple. Above are a few highlights from our relationship.

P.S. I cannot wait to marry this man!

1 comment: