delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bridesmaids Lunch





This post is long over due, but as the wedding quickly approaches I thought I would share a few pictures of another DIY project I completed a while back. My mom organized high tea for my bridesmaids and I back in March and I thought it would be fun to give everyone a little more information so I put together a little booklet which included information on attire, accommodations and contacts for everyone in the wedding party. I tied it off with a yellow bow and gave it to them along with a little gift bag. My mom is also very crafty and made matching champagne flutes with everyone's names on them, also tied with a cute yellow bow. The whole day was perfect and mad me even more excited to share my wedding experience with these wonderful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment