delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, July 08, 2011

Polka Dot Wedding Invitations

With 6 weeks until our wedding I am starting to enter panic mode. There is a never ending list of things to do and of course no time to get them done. Ian and I are spent the 4th of July weekend power washing and spray painting in order to try and cross a few things off our list, this weekend Ian is celebrating his bachelor party while I work on to a million DIY projects.

One thing that keeps me smiling through all the stress is our polka dot invitations! I designed them, hand cut envelope liners and even addressed them myself. I couldn't be more pleased with the final result and I especially enjoyed receiving the polka dot response card envelopes in the mail for the past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment