delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, June 25, 2010

Born in the 80's - Raised in the 90's

You know you were born in the 80s and raised in the 90s if the following apply:

1. You know what's inside this cupcake (it's a cupcake scented doll) - I'm pretty sure this is when my cupcake obsession actually began
2. This girl pretty much sums up the early 90s...
A) You played with a Skip-It.
B) You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
C) You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
D) You wore fluorescent clothing (and still do - thanks to JCrew).
E) You wore socks scrunched down with either high top Reeboks or LA Gear.
3. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars (and noise makers on your bike spokes).
4. You owned a pair of jelly shoes (and I just bought another pair - they are making a comeback).
5. You played with Pound Puppies.
6. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
7. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
8. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My Little Pony Tales."

And a few more because I couldn't resist...
9. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates - I had a birthday party there and my mom fell and broke her wrist.
10. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"
11. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
12. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE."
13. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class.
14. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
15. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
16. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen - I still remember their names (Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo).
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You took Lunch Pails to school (with the matching thermos of course).
19. You know what a slap bracelet is.
20. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! Number 7 I don't get but the rest is dead-on. I love skip its!

    ps. New revealation: If you are a size 7 or under you can actually fit into the Girl's shoes at Gap. It definitely increases the Jelly options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never watched he-man? I guess it's because I had a brother...

    I bought Gap Jelly's last night!

    ReplyDelete