delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cooking with Color






As you know, I am obsessed with both yellow and kitchen stuff and apparently my friends and family got the hint because I've recently received these amazing gifts that combine both. I didn't think cooking could get any better, until I started using all these yellow kitchen gadgets!

Cake Plate - Crate and Barrel
Striped Apron and Spatulas - Williams Sonoma
Yellow Nesting Bowls - TJMaxx
Yellow Colander - May Madison

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cake plate! I want it in Pink to go with my kitchen stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog and thought of your love for yellow, black and white. There is a picture about half way down the page.

    http://chateaucouturedecor.blogspot.com/2010/08/monochromatic-bliss.html

    cheers.
    K

    ReplyDelete