delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Organized Cupcake

{Before: My unorganized and overflowing baking supply cupboard}

{Frosting Tips}

{Food coloring finally contained}

{After: My newly organized and portable cupcake supply box - includes food coloring, sprinkles and colored sugars, cupcake liners, and frosting tips}

My new hobby of cupcake decorating (seen here and here) requires a number of supplies, which I have recently accumulated. They quickly began to take over one of our kitchen cabinets so I decided (thanks to Ian's persuasion) to get organized. I went to the Container Store to pick up a number of clear containers and then I got to work. I am really happy with my new cupcake supply box and I love that it's portable in case I want to take my cupcake decorating on the road!

1 comment: