delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, June 14, 2010

Historic Highway 1

{Tomales Bay}

{Point Reyes Station}

{The Local Saloon}



{Fresh Fruit Stand}

Ian and I decided to take advantage of our weekend in Marin by taking a mini road trip. Saturday was a perfect day for a drive and since it's been years since I've been out to Tomales Bay we decided to drive the coastal route and relive a few of my childhood memories. We drove out to Tomales, passing the sheep ranch my dad used to take me to as a kid and Walker Creek Ranch where I attended Outdoor Education in 5th grade. We then headed South through the town of Marshall (known for Oysters) before stopping to stretch our legs in Point Reyes Station. We ended our trip with Sandwiches in Olema before heading back down Sir Francis Drake. It was a very nostalgic and meaningful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment