delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, August 27, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

If only life could be decided by rolling dice. I've been on quite a journey lately, trying to figure out what direction to take next. I finally decided on Culinary School a few months back and then came the hard part of narrowing down the choices. After a lot of deliberation I decided on Tante Marie's, a very small private school located in North Beach. The GREAT news is that I found out I was accepted yesterday and I will be one of 15 student's starting at the end of September. You may have noticed that my blog has become more focused around baking and I will continue to focus on my culinary adventures as I embark on this new journey.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Are you going to do it just part time or full time? Do you think you might one day open a bakery? I have an idea for the name! I won't post it here so no one can steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to hear all the details this week. And I'm sure Rachel's idea is awesome. You can share it with me, since I obviously don't have a reason to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the 6-month Pastry Course? Yes, I'm already checking out the website.

    ReplyDelete