delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, August 06, 2010

L'artisan Macarons


Are you sick of macarons yet? Amazingly I'm not, although I'm glad that this is my last macaron post because the wedding is quickly approaching, I am quickly packing on the calories, and my blog is getting very redundant. I really enjoyed my macaron adventure and most importantly I feel confident in my final decision...L'artisan Macarons by Alexandre won by a landslide! Everything about both the macarons and the experience were absolutely perfect. To begin with these French macarons are all natural with no artificial flavors or colorings and I have to admit I could taste the difference. Secondly they were hand delivered by the french chef who is my new BFF. He dropped off 2 boxes for my coworkers and me to try and everyone was incredibly impressed. The flavors included Sweet Almond, Lemon, Strawberry, Orange, Pistachio, Coffee, and Chocolate. I think Alex and Ariel will really enjoy these Macarons at their wedding and I'm just happy that I'll get to eat more of them in one week. I hope you all enjoyed the Macaron adventure as much as I did, if you are ever in need of Macarons I highly recommend L'artisian!!!

1 comment: