delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, August 05, 2010

La Boulange Macarons


La Boulange was not originally part of my Macaron adventure, but due to it's close proximity to Paulette I decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised with both the flavor and textures of these sweet treats. I also appreciated the decorations on the Cherry and Black Currant Macarons. The vanilla came in just behind Miette's which has yet to be outdone. The best part of La Boulange is that you can order as many Macarons as you need with only 48 hours notice which may come in very handy considering the wedding is only 8 days away! I'm especially excited about tomorrows all natural Macarons which are being delivered to my office by the most amazing french man I have ever spoken with.

On a separate note, does anyone have any idea how many calories are in a single macaroon? I'm up to 13 in my Macaron tasting adventure and normally I would share with Ian but he is allergic to nuts so I've been on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment