delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Miette Macarons


I've been tasked with finding the perfect Macarons in the Bay Area for my friend Ariel's upcoming wedding (see her blog here). She is obsessed with Macarons, which makes this project even more important. The first place I tried was Miette in the Ferry Building. They only had 4 flavors available so naturally I bought all 4. I was impressed with the Vanilla, but that's where my excitement ended. The Raspberry was overcooked, the Chocolate flavor was overwhelming, and the Rose Geranium tasted as you might expect like a flower. I love Miette's other treats but unfortunately they don't get my vote for Macarons. The good news is the hunt continues and I will be back tomorrow with more macaron adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment