delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Paulette Macarons

Stop number two on the great Macaron hunt lead me straight to Paulette in Hayes Valley. Paulette only makes Macarons and is known for their vivid colors and creative flavors. It was hard to select just 6 flavors out of the more than 20 they had available, but fortunately the colors of the wedding helped me narrow down my choices. Madagascar Vanilla and Chocolate Hazelnut were a must and from there I selected Columbian Coffee, Raspberry Ganache, Sweet Wedding Almond, and Passion Fruit Puree. I couldn't bring myself to try Violet after my Rose Geranium experience yesterday (sorry Ariel I know you want purple but I couldn't put my taste buds through that again). All 6 flavors that I tried were quite tasty, although the Miette Vanilla actually beat out the Paulette Vanilla in my opinion. My personal favorites were the fruit flavors and the Sweet Wedding Almond. So far Paulette is the front runner in my Macaron hunt, but my search isn't over yet so stay tuned for more Macaron adventures!

1 comment:

  1. It's a tough job but somebody had to try them. Thanks for all your help Tiffany!!!

    ReplyDelete