delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milkglass Extravaganza

Long before I decided on the style of our wedding flowers (seen here), I decided that whatever we chose would look beautiful in milkglass. Inspired by this wedding I took it upon myself to start collecting early on. With the help of my family, my bridesmaids, my friend Ashley, and numerous thrift store visits, we have already collected 80 pieces!!! I know the collection doesn't look like much all clumped together without flowers but they really are quite beautiful and they will be even more beautiful when they are filled with bright yellow flowers on our wedding day!

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WEDDING PICTURES!
    What a great idea!

    xoxo

    Rach

    www.doodleandlucy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to look fantastic! Love the yellow flower-milkglass combo. Seems like you're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete