delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, February 04, 2011

Let's Float Away


Life has been a little stressful lately and in the midst of everything I gained a new obsession with hot air balloons. I love their vivid colors and the idea of just floating up, up and away. I am especially crazy about the engagement shoot Oh Joy covered above, probably because we are finally taking our engagement pictures this weekend. I don't expect them to turn out anything like these, but I do hope they reflect our life and love.

Images via Pinterest and Oh Joy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I am still kicking myself for not buying the groupon for the hot air balloon ride over napa when it was up like a month ago. NEXT TIME.

    Miss you Tiff, can't wait to see the engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a groupon for this...how did I miss it!!! Miss you too Rach

    ReplyDelete