delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chronicles of a DIY Bride



It didn't take me long to realize I was a do-it-yourself bride and every once in a while I have to keep my DIY personality in check. DIY projects are not always easy and more often than not they take a lot of time so I am constantly trying to narrow down my never ending list of DIY projects. Rather than make the entire wedding DIY I figured it is be best to focus on a few of the most important aspects and leave the rest to either professionals or chance. Below is my progress report of DIY projects:

Save the Dates and Invitations (complete)
Envelope Liners (complete)
Table Runners (fabric has been ordered)
Decorations (work in progress)
Dessert (finally narrowed down what I will be making)

DIY Checklist via 100LayerCake

No comments:

Post a Comment