delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dessert


Having just graduated from pastry school and choosing Love is Sweet as the theme for our wedding makes dessert a big deal! I have always been more drawn to dessert displays over traditional tiered wedding cakes but selecting the perfect sweet treats to adorn our dessert table has not been easy and finding someone to make them has been even more difficult. I am amazed at how many Cake decorators are in the bay area, but none of them specialize in providing an entire dessert display. I've decided to prepare some of the desserts myself and enlist the help of a few of my fellow pastry school graduates to bring our wedding dessert display to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment