delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, March 07, 2011

Lots of Lemon



I baked these lemon chiffon cupcakes filled with lemon curd and lemon buttercream in preparation for my culinary school final. It's so hard to believe it is actually coming to an end, but with this being my last week I suppose it's time to face the facts. We have our final written exam tonight and then we spend the rest of this week and weekend preparing for our practical exam and graduation party. My theme for the party is lemon so you'll be seeing more and more lemon inspired desserts as the week progresses.

1 comment:

  1. You know lemon things are my fav! It all looks delish.

    ps. I saw this today and thought of you: http://bippityboppityboo.tumblr.com/post/3494687161

    miss youuuuuuuuu

    rach

    ReplyDelete