delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

{Dots and Stripes Wedding Inspiration}

{Hugs and Kisses Wedding Inspiration}

{Confetti Wedding Inspiration}

I spent my entire weekend talking, dreaming, and embracing all things wedding! All of my bridesmaids were in town for a bridal brunch hosted by my mom and we spent the rest of the weekend dress shopping (for them, I already have mine!). I am still recovering from all the festivities but thought I would share some wedding inspiration with all of you. I am always inspired by Martha Stewart Weddings and if my wedding looks half as put together as her magazine shoots then I'll consider myself blessed. A few of my favorites are pictured above and despite being the exact same colors they all turned out totally different. It's amazing how following a theme through to the end can produce a totally different look. The sweet simplicity of the hugs and kisses wedding is in stark contrast to the modern confetti wedding yet both are absolutely flawless in my eyes.

We hit the 5 month mark yesterday and are well on our way to the wedding of our dreams (or maybe more my dreams with Ian's mixed in here and there)!

1 comment: