delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer

As we hit the 2 month mark I already feel the summer slipping away from me! I recently organized my calendar which led me to put together a list of all the things I wanted to do before Labor Day. Between bridal showers, bachelorette parties and our wedding in August I would like to squeeze in a few summer favorites!

1. Spend a day like a tourist in San Francisco - Ian and I have been trying to walk across the bridge or visit Alcatraz ever since I moved home 3 summers ago, hoping this is the summer!
2. Enjoy drinks/dinner outside whenever it’s warm.
3. Go on a hike or two or three...

4. Spend some time relaxing in Kenwood not focused on the wedding (seen here).
5. Organize our Kitchen in hopes of fitting at least a few of our wedding presents!
6. Get a tan - I don't tan easily but I'm hoping between Kenwood, Tahoe and Mexico I can form at least a little tan before August.

7. Find time to bake a fresh fruit pie in our new pie dish.
8. Spend time with family and friends!

9. Spend at least one weekend in Tahoe - it's embarrassing but Ian and I have been to Tahoe together since last September when we got engaged (seen here).
10. Get Married (no biggie)!!!

What’s on your summer to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment