delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding White


I've never considered myself a traditional bride and something about wearing ALL white on my wedding day never quite appealed to me. I always planned on wearing a white dress (and possibly a veil) but that is where I drew the line and therefore started my search for yellow shoes and accessories. As our wedding draws near I have started to embrace wedding white and while most of my wedding will still be non-traditional, I've slowly changed my mind about accessorizing my wedding day ensemble. These are just a few of my favorite white accessories I'm contemplating on incorporating into my wedding...you'll have to wait until August to find out if I wear all white or mix it up with some yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment